* CHANDI PRASAD BHATT KI KAHANI BANAAM CHIPKO ANDOLAN ( JUNGLE IS MY MOTHER’S HOME ) – Wrote, Produced and Directed this short film on Internationally renowned Environment Movement of Western Himalayas, Chipko (HUG THE TREE).
(The Film won three International awards.)
* BENEFIT FOR WHOM AT WHOSE COST? – Wrote, Produced and Directed this documentary for Min. of Environment & Forests, Govt. of India, on the Problem of Rehabilitation in River Valley Projects.
(The film won two National Awards for being the Best Investigative Film of the year)
* WOODS WERE LOVELY DARK AND DEEP – Wrote, Produced and Directed this 30-minutes film on Biodiversity Conservation with a Special Focus on Access to Traditional Knowledge and Benefit Sharing, released at World Summit for Sustainable Development, 2002, Johannesburg, South Africa.
(Winner of Intermedia Gold Globe Award at 4th World Media Festival, May 2003, Hamburg.)
* BLUE COULD BE MY WATER – Co-Produced and Directed this short film on River Front Development of Yamuna, flowing in and around Delhi, for HUDCO.
* MUMBAI COASTLINE – Wrote and Directed this short film on Coastline Pollution and Coastal Regulation Zone Act.
* FOR THE GENERATIONS TO COME – Wrote, Produced and Directed this two-part series on the Biodiversity Conservation in India.
*THE STORY OF THE KANI EXPERIMENT – Wrote Produced and Directed this short film on perhaps World’s first successful experiment on Access and Benefit Sharing of our Traditional Knowledge.
*SANKATGRAST HIMALAYA – (HIMALAYA IN DISTRESS) – a short film after the devastating Uttrakhand Floods of 2013.